Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 73

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 73 -

Workout: HIIT - 5.40 miles in 20:00

My workout was TOUGH this morning. I think doing the 20 points/day thing is not going to work. I was hungry all day yesterday and really had to spend a lot of energy not snacking. Then my HIIT was so hard this morning - I think it was a direct result of a lack of calories for the last couple of days. So I'm going to back to basics. I'm going to figure out how to cook up a bunch of chicken breasts and go to the store to buy some potatoes and sweet potatoes and start getting back to the basics of portion size and stop obssessing about calories and such.

I drank a gallon of water yesterday and I am going to do the same today. I'm going to eat 100% clean today and get to bed on time. Need to be up extra early tomorrow for Nora's surgery.

No comments: