Saturday, July 28, 2007

STC - C2W2D13

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 8, 2007

Workout: UBWO

I looked at my previous weight sets last night. The weight sets that I was lifting back when we did BFL before I got pregnant with Ryann... lets just say that I was a bit embarassed at what a pansy I've been for the last 14 weeks. I increased all of my weights significantly to get into line with what I had been lifting then.

And then I wussed out this morning. I lifted those weights that I planned, but I dawdled through my whole workout and I even cut out the back exercises because I just didn't feel like doing them. I did reach my 10's, but I'm a little ashamed of myself and how wussy I allowed myself to be - even while I knew I was doing it.

I went through bodybuilding.com last night and found all new exercises for every single muscle group. I figure it is time to change things up a bit and shock my muscles out of their comfort zone. So next week I will work on figuring out what weights I should do for those exercises.

Weighed in at 131.6 this morning - another 1.5 lost. Increasing my calories to 1500/day is working, apparently. I'm pretty happy about that because I'm now very happy with how much I'm eating - although I was starving ALL.DAY yesterday - 5 minutes after a meal I would be starving again. Don't know what that was all about, but lets hope today does not repeat the same pattern because it sucked! Measurements looked good. BF% went down almost 3 points, so I'm good with what is going on.

No comments: