Wednesday, October 17, 2007

C3W1D3

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: running
3 miles: 35:48
total distance: 4.094
total time: 50:00
Personal best: ran 15:00 straight, without stopping

Stopping breaks my stride - after I stop for a drink, I have a hard time running even 3 minutes or a 1/4 mile straight without stopping. But I feel good for hitting my goal of 15 minutes. And again, looking back, I could have - and should have - gone longer. I will.

My triceps are sore this morning, which is the first time in a long time I've felt that.

I'm really loving this and enjoying it. I enjoy my meals and I enjoy the workouts. I think it was a good thing to do HIIT on the bike yesterday to break up the running routine. I didn't feel as much pain in my left shin/ankle this morning while I was running, and I'm sure part of that is due to the rest yesterday.

This afternoon is my day off from weights, so I will be doing my yoga DVD.