Thursday, October 18, 2007

C3W1D4

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: HIIT on the bike - LHLH 1 minute intervals
total distance: 9.25 miles
total time: 35:00

I know I slacked on the time by 5 minutes - I overslept.. and the 5 minutes shouldn't make that big of a deal, but it does sometimes.

Things are going well, except that I'm STARVING by the time I go to bed - wait, no, I'm starving by the time I'm finished eating M5... I'm okay until then, but then I'm ravenous. Luckily I have my Trader Joe Vanilla Nut Creme tea which tastes like dessert. But holy cow, I'm fricken hungry!

I can't wait to start trying the carb cycling. I'm going to wait until week 4, but I'm excited about it. I'll have to do some reading before then and plan it out well (high carb days would be maintenance calories - 2150). So far my menu planning has been good. I feel like my meals are enough - could be bigger, actually, but they are enough. I'm satisfied, not overly full, and not hungry afterwards (with the exception of M5).

I did yoga yesterday. It was alright, but I think I need a new yoga DVD. Mine is for abs and I think I would like a more overall body toning/conditioning workout instead. I'll made do with it until I can get a new one, though.

Today I'll be doing weights - Back and Chest - and will post my exercises and weights when I'm done.