Thursday, October 4, 2007

STC - C2W12D81

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: HIIT - 35:00
2 miles: 23:22
total distance: 3.381
total time: 40:00
speeds: 3.6, 5.3, 5.8, 6.3, 8.0 (5%), 3.8

Running was tough this morning. My body is tired and sore from all of the running and lifting. I fought through the first 10 minutes and then it was HIIT as usual. By increasing the HIIT minutes I've found that my 10 intensity minute really, really kicks my bum and I have a stomach ache afterward and it takes me more than a full minute to recover.

I took a day off from lifting yesterday - it was nice to have all of that time back. I could tell by the end of the night that I hadn't lifted - my body wasn't as tired and I wasn't as tired. I woke up a little earlier and a little easier this morning.

I'm looking forward to C3 and cleaning up my eating. I've been eating like crap, but I don't care. I will clean it up after the weekend.

No comments: