Tuesday, October 23, 2007

C3W2D9

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: HIIT on bike (LH at 1 minute intervals)
Distance: 10.15
Time: 40:00

I've been having some trouble sleeping through the night - I wake up a couple of times over night, roll over look at the clock and go back to sleep. I'm not awake for very long, but it is annoying and I don't feel like I'm sleeping as well as I could be. I'm wondering if it is because of the tea that I'm drinking just before bed - but it is decaf tea and I don't remember having this issue before when I drank it before bed...

I think it is good that I'm varying my cardio and not running every day. I thought about doing HIIT on the treadmill this morning, but remembered that I'm intentionally not doing that in order to give my legs and ankles a bit of a rest and try to reduce the chances of overuse injuries. I think that I'm doing well in that area, I just enjoy running more than the bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skull Crushers: 3x12 @ 22lbs
Tate Press: 16lbs/ - 12, 12, 16
Dips: 12, 12, 18
DB Concentration Curls: 20 lbs - 12, 8, 8 (each arm)
Hammer Curls: 17lbs - 10, 10, 8 (each arm)
Standing Bbell Curl: 24lbs - 11, 9, 7