Friday, October 5, 2007

STC - C2W12D82

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: Couch to 5k
2 mile: 24:40
total distance: 4 miles
total time: 50:48
speeds: 3.7 & 5.1

Running kind of felt good this morning. I think that part of the problem is I'm soooo bored and to break up the boredom I stop for a drink. Then I break my pace and my breathing. But I don't know how to change that. I was going to use the ipod instead of watching the news, but then I remembered that I have to push the ear buds back in my ears every 10 seconds - thats annoying and it takes energy away from my running. I've thought about getting books on cd and listening to those, but I would have the same ear bud issue. I think I am going to try to explore that possibility a little more - I would need to get better ear buds, though.

My challenge has totally fizzled out and I'm not going to be happy with my after pictures. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either - even with my stretch of weight watchers. I'm enjoying my re-read of BFFM since I'm doing it in a different order and it is printed out so I can highlight stuff. I'm going to try his baseline diet as closely as possible for the first 4 weeks and see how that goes.

C3 - October 8 - December 30.

I am determined to do this at least until my birthday and see before and after photos of that. There WILL be changes!

No comments: