Wednesday, October 3, 2007

STC - C2W12D80

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: couch to 5k - run 1 mile, walk 1/4 mile, run 1 mile walk 1/4 mile (I added run 1/4 mile)
2 miles: 25:33
total distance: 3.128
total time: 40:00
speeds: 3.8, 5.0, 5.3


Running was decent this morning. I tried to run the first mile at 5.0 thinking that perhaps I could keep my heart rate a little lower by doing so. Nope. And I thought it was harder because it was soooo slow that it was hard to run at that pace.

I lifted Monday and Tuesday so I'm taking today off from lifting. My body was so tired last night - not really sore, just tired. We're getting massages on Saturday and I can't wait! I noticed that I'm able to lift heavier and complete my reps now that I've been pretty dumb with my diet. I haven't been eating clean, but I have been eating higher calories and I can tell in my lifting workout. I think that is probably the route I want to go with C3.

I'm reading a chapter or two of BFFM every day and getting a better idea of how I want to go about C3.

No comments: