Thursday, October 25, 2007

C3W2D11

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: Bike - HIIT, LH at 1 minute intervals
Distance: 10.34miles
Time: 40:00

My poor sleeping caught up with me and I slept hard and good last night. I think I woke up once, but I missed several of the alarms this morning and finally heard it at 5:50 and got up. And I didn't have any tea last night. I wonder why that would make such a difference.

Listening to a book on CD really makes the time go by quickly while doing cardio. Yesterday the battery died on the cd player within a few minutes of me starting. Got some new batteries last night and it helped with the HIIT this morning - otherwise I think it is so boring.

This afternoon I will lift Back and Chest, which left me with quite sore abs last week (push ups and pull ups).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DB Flyes: 3x12 @ 25lbs
Incline Bench: 50lbs - 12, 8, 7
Push Ups - feet elevated: 12, 10, 7
One Arm DB Row: 3x12 @ 32lbs
Bent Over DB Row: 3x12 @ 28lbs
Lat Pull Ups: 12, 10, 9

Was unable to do any pull ups or chin ups after this workout