Thursday, July 10, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Running - 30:00
Weight: 126.8

Ran a different route today and it was full of hills and slight inclines. As a result I walked for less time at once, but more often - I took a few more walking breaks but they were much shorter. Hills are tough! I liked my new route.

I feel so good after I run. I tried to focus pretty intently on breathing today in order to not suck wind so badly and feel like I was laboring so much. I again had a mental block that I had to work through - this time I started out feeling like it was probably slightly too humid and I would have to stop a lot. It wasn't the case and I had to bust through it and I did. I am doing well. I'm enjoying it and I'm hoping that after a month, I will really be much better and be enjoying it even more.

I wish I could go back to running in the city.