Monday, July 14, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Running/Walking - 36:00
Weight: 129.2

Running sucked this morning. Not sure what the deal was. The weather was beautiful: cool, crisp, dry, sunny, low to no humidity. Perfect. But my lungs and throat were burning, my right knee was hurting, my legs felt weak and tired. So I walked a majority of the time. I ran intermittently, but I walked more than not, probably.

A couple of issues to consider:
* perhaps I started off too fast?
* too dehydrated? (20oz of water yesterday - thats it, had chinese on Saturday and mexican last night)
* period is due tomorrow I believe

Combination of them all or one?

Went out with the small group for chinese on Saturday night. It was very good:) I didn't overload myself, but I think any chinese is not good for the diet. The same with Mexican. Bad choices, but at the same time I gave myself permission because I'm going to hit it hard now.

I have 13 weeks to lose 14 pounds. I can do this. I need to be diligent about recording my points and being accurate in my records. I need to count all of the fruit that I eat and measure my foods. I need to consistently drink 80oz of water everyday - including weekends. I need to watch myself over the weekend and be careful to actually count my points on Saturday and Sunday. I can do this... I have three weekends between now and October 10 where it won't be possible - July 31 - Aug 2 (Water park), Labor Day (Gram's cottage), and October 4th (alber's family pictures). So I need to be hard core for the rest of the weekends.

I can do this.