Friday, July 11, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: weights
Weight: 127.2

Must not have drunk enough water yesterday because there is no way I gained 1/2 pound in 24 hours. And by the time I got in the shower (after working out and drinking 48oz of water) I weighed 129.2 - these are the good examples of why weighing myself everyday has been a wonderful thing for me. I see the daily fluctuations, the patterns, etc and don't get upset when it looks like I've gained. A departure from the past.

Workout was good and pretty tough. I don't like lifting weights so much anymore now that I am not trying to outdo my previous workout every time, but I know it is important so I will continue doing it twice a week.

Butterfly: 3x15 @ #4
Reverse Cybex Row: 3x15 @ #6
Shoulder Press: 3x12 @ #1
Triceps Press Down: 3x14 @ #4
Biceps Curl (on machine): 2x10 @ #4, 1x10 @ #3
Abs: 3x15 @ #4
Squats: 200

My legs and body were so tired yesterday from running. I was happy to go to bed:)