Saturday, July 26, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: running - 34:00
Weight: 125.6

Yes, thats right, my weight is 125.6! Yesterday it was still 127.2. I wish I could have seen all of the in between weights so I would have been encouraged and not kind of getting down and wondering why the heck I couldn't lose anything. I was beginning to think that 125 just wasn't going to be an option and that in order to get through this plateau I was going to have to do something a little extreme like add a lot more running or not use my 35 flex points over the weekend. Neither of which I was really willing to do. I'm really happy to see the scale go down - I needed that. A lot.

Ran this morning and it was humid again. Humidity really amplifies my suckiness in running. My body stops long before I intend to stop and I stop more often. I don't like it - it makes me feel mentally weak. But I'm still better than I was a month ago.

I stink - literally. ick. I think I need new workout clothes.