Thursday, July 24, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: running - 38:00
Weight: 127.2

For the last couple of mornings when I step on the scale it looks like its going to stop at 125.4, but then goes to 127.2. I hope that it will stop at 125.4 in the next couple of days.

Last night I did well at FFFFS. I had a pork chop, ramen noodle salad, cucumber tomato salad & some watermelon and some pickles. I didn't have any cake or any steak even though I wanted some of each. I think I did okay. I also didn't have any beer even though I had bought some just for that night. My pork chop was good:)

I combined both of my running routes today. I ran up Woodlawn to 151st to the running path behind Kingston Hills to the end over to Mustang to Appalossa to Holm to Pheasant to Prairie to Mallard Dr to Mallard Lane to Meadowland to Abbot West. I did NOT stop for a drink of water at the park even though I thought about it (running the route in this direction made the water stop more than halfway through the run rather than less than halfway). I ran for longer than I have in a couple of weeks. On my playlist I ran through 4 songs rather. I figured that I walked for 10 minutes out of 38 - 3:30 of which were my warm up walking minutes. So I'm happy with that. I was really happy with that run. I felt like I found a good route and I accomplished some major mental breakthroughs. I need to continue running that route so I can continue running a little further every time. I also did not stop at the top of any hills to catch my breath. I slowed my running, but I didn't stop to walk. I think running the route in the direction was a bit easier because it was a bit less hilly/incliney.

Last night my friend Carissa told me that her sister-in-law mentioned to her last week (she was at FFFFS on Wed night last week) that I look really healthy and fit. I was really happy to hear that. I don't want to look skinny - I want to look fit and I want to look like I work at being in shape. Carissa's response was that I should look that way because I eat really, really well and I work for it. She is so right - and I so appreciate what she said. I do work hard and I'm glad that it finally shows.