Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goal: 115 by October 10

Workout: Weights
Weight: 128.2

Butterfly: 3x12 @ #5
Reverse Cybex Row: 3x12 @ #7
Shoulder Press: 3x13 @ #1
Tricep Press Down: 3x15 @ #4
BB Curl: 3x13 @ 22lbs
Squats: 200

Workout was fine this morning, nothing remarkable about it.

Yesterday I was physically weird. I was so tired all day, my knees hurt - like the surrounding connecting tissues, not the joint - must have been because of the first day of my period. It was totally weird and I didn't like it;)

Beginning to think that I may have gained a couple of pounds over the last couple of weeks. Its fine. I did well yesterday with sticking to my points. I counted the points from the grapes and I didn't include any additional little cheats - no cheerios in my oatmeal, no bites of other food. I'm STARVING right now!

I don't have a problem during the week:
* I am committed to exercising moreso because of how it affects my sleep than anything else, but it is good for weightloss/maintenance, too.
* I am fine with sticking to my points during the week - I have to tighten up with the no little cheats and make sure I'm counting things like grapes and strawberries.
* I am pretty disciplined about drinking my water. I have certain times that I drink glasses of water and it all adds up to 80 oz in one day. Yesterday I drank more than 100oz.

My problem is weekends and especially special event type situations. I need to:
* count my points on the weekends
* drink water over the weekend
* not make excuses why it is okay to give in
* plan better for wednesday night pool pary bbq - no more chips