Friday, April 13, 2007

BFL - Day 12

Beginning Date: April 2, 2007
Ending Date: June 23, 2007

Day 12 -
okay, so I weighed myself today and lets just say that i have been grumpy ever since. I started this at 135.4 and my first weigh this morning was 137.2. I weighed again after working out and I was down to 136.6. Either way it looks like I've gained and that frustrates me terribly. Cornbread is certain that I gained in the beginning last time, too. That doesn't make me feel better about it. So now, of course I feel like i'm obssessing about how to change my eating in order to not gain...

We talked and he is encouraging me to trust the program and to give it two more weeks before I alter the eating. It will be warmer next week so we can do the stairs again and he thinks that will make a difference. So I will give it two weeks - two weeks of doing the stairs and then I'll weigh again and decide what to do. My main point to him is that we are eating the same things - same portion sizes and there is no way that a girl who is 5'1" should be eating the same number of calories as a man who is 5'11". Obviously something needs to be altered, but I will give it the two weeks.

On a brighter front - and this did make me feel better about the whole thing - I measured myself again and it appears that I have lost a half inch here and there. However, i'm not positive that this couldn't be attributed to measurer error, although I tried my best to get it in the same spot as the previous time. So here are my measurements:

Stats: (I will measure myself twice a month and weigh myself twice a month to record progress)
Weight (on 3/30/07): 135.4
4/13/07: 136.6 (yes, I'm going with THAT one)
Waist (right at belly buttong, sucked in): 32"
4/13/07: 31 1/4"
Bum (mid bum, where leg meets torso): 37 3/4"
4/13/07: 37 1/2"
Hips (right below bum): 39 1/2"
4/13/07: 39 1/2"
Thigh (mid thigh): 23"
4/13/07: 22 1/2"
Calf (mid calf): 15"
4/13/07: 15"
Arm (mid bicep): 12 3/4"
4/13/07: 12 5/8"
Shoulders: 41"
4/13/07: not sure if I got it in the same place as before, but I think it was 41 or 42" - I have to come up with a place to measure it so I know it is the same every time.

Kim - did you gain in the beginning? I'm going to have to go back and reread your email with your typical day of eating on it and see what you're doing compared to what I'm doing and if I need to change anything.

No comments: