Tuesday, April 3, 2007

BFL - Day 2

Beginning date: April 2, 2007
Ending date: June 23, 2007

Day 2:
Yesterday wasn't bad. I was hungry, but I always knew that I'd be eating within a couple of hours or minutes, so it wasn't too bad. And the meals from the Eating for Life cookbook are GOOD and the portions are big, so thats a plus.

I am VERY sore from stair climbing yesterday. I can definitely tell that I haven't done it in months.

Today I did my arm weight lifting workout. I tried to go by the weights that I was lifting 3 weeks ago, but I'm going to have to lower them. It is probably the combination of losing some strength over the last 3 weeks and doing the reps at a slower pace than before that is killing me. My arms are extremely tired today and were shaking by the end. But it feels good to be sore from the stairs and to tire out my arms - it feels good to know that I DID something and that I'm active and working on it again. Its encouraging.

Meals -
8am - 2 pieces toast (little butter), portion of eggs, onions, peppers, tomatoes, 2 cups of water
10:30am - cottage cheese, salsa, apple, 2 cups of water
1pm - protein bar, 2 cups of water
3:30pm - ranch chicken salad, lettuce, 2 cups of water
6pm - leftover sesame beef stir fry, 2 cups of water
8:30 - strawberry banana shake

No comments: