Thursday, April 19, 2007

BFL - Day 18

Beginning Date: April 2, 2007
Ending Date: June 23, 2007

Day 18 -

Every time I enter that ending date I get excited because it is the weekend of the Edward Jones summer regional meeting. Cornbread's mom comes for the whole weekend and we have 4 days away by ourselves. Last year it was in Lake Geneva, two years ago it was downtown Chicago and I don't remember where it is going to be this year. It is a bunch of Jones Juice meetings and awkward conversations with other Jones wives, but it is totally first class, all expenses paid and we get to be together for a whole weekend by ourselves. Last year I got to sit out on my patio and read a book and watch a wedding in the gazebo right outside. This year I'm looking forward to having a better self-esteem around all of these uppity women. I may not be able to afford to dress the way they do, but I won't feel frumpy this year like I did last year. Sounds stupid when I actually put it into words, but it is what it is.

Did my leg weight lifting today and I think I am gradually getting to a point where I might reach a high point soon on some of them. I feel like I'm doing SOMEthing so I guess that is better than not feeling it hardly at all. But I never feel as fatigued on my leg days as I do on my arm days or my cardio days.

I've been feeling hungry again lately. Not sure why. Not too worried about it either, but have noticed it. I also cheated a tiny bit - my reasoning was that my sister has been cheating and Cornbread has gone out for lunches and stuff and has cheated a little bit, so why am I the only one who is being so rigid and not cheating? So I had about 4 jelly beans, 5 swedish fish and 2 m&ms. Dumb. I shouldn't have excused myself, but I was cleaning out the pantry where the easter candy was and I wanted some and that was my way of rationalizing it to myself.

I can't wait until Saturday night. I'm just so excited to hang out with cornbread again - we have such a good time together:) Oh and the ice cream is very exciting, too!

No comments: