Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 1

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 1 - Starting over, doing it right

Did the bike this morning. Went 5.47 miles in 20 minutes. I'm pushing really hard with every bike workout now that I understand what I should be doing. It feels good to be working that hard. And it is hard. My legs burn while I'm doing it, I breathe very heavily, my heartrate (according to the monitor, which I'm not sure I trust) is between 180-200 a majority of the time. My legs felt like bricks when I was walking up the stairs after I was done - heavy and solid. Good workout.

I bought all new workout clothes yesterday. Three shorts, 3 tanks, 2 tees and 2 crop pants for $129. Rock on - now I will look cute while I workout - and that is important;)

Today is day one of my "I WILL like tuna challenge". I will see how long it takes before I really enjoy my tuna for lunch... I have a feeling it is going to take a long time. But I WILL like it darnit - I will.

No comments: