Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BFL - Day 17

Beginning Date: April 2, 2007
Ending Date: June 23, 2007

Day 17 -

You know? I put the beginning and ending date up on top, but I'm not so sure there will be an ending date anymore. We were talking last night about how our bodies felt. I feel good - I feel stronger and more confident. My family said I looked thinner, but I'm not sure if I really am. Maybe I am a tiny bit, but not weight-wise. Anyway, I FEEL better and that is good. Cornbread says he feels great. I'm not sure I've ever heard him say that before. Not that he's always sick or anything, but he really, really feels good. He says that he thinks the combination of eating the right way and doing the workouts the right way just works for him. I also commented that the eating is so much better this time around - the cookbook is amazing, the bars are yummy and the shakes are pretty enjoyable. If we were eating the way we did the last time, I think I would be out of the game by now - it was putrid.

Nathan asked us if he could babysit this weekend so he can earn some money to go to a concert. Uh - YES. So he is babysitting on Saturday night and we're going out. And I'm VERY excited about it because I want to go out for ice cream after whatever dinner we have. We're going to find a Cold Stone Creamery and compare it to the Marble Slab. Its going to be good:) We're also going to go shopping for a treadmill. I don't really care what we do - I just love hanging out with Cornbread and doing whatever we want to do without bringing kids in and out of the car all night and having them interrupt every conversation we have.

I did the bike this morning and went 5.07 miles. It was a good workout. I definitely felt like I was close to a high point at the end. Maybe we're not giving the bike enough credit - whenever I do it I feel like it is good, but then I don't feel it for the rest of the day like I do the stairs or running. At least we have something - we should be thankful for that and not complain.

No comments: