Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BFL - Day 9

Beginning Date: April 2, 2007
Ending Date: June 23, 2007

Day 9 -

Feel soooo good to be back on the plan. I felt like I had a thick layer of chocolate and sugar coating my teeth from the day before. It just feels good to eat actual food and not feel obligated to shove another peanut butter cup in my mouth. We're already discussing our next free day and the fact that we don't want it to be like that. I'm thinking that I want chicago style hot dogs...

I did the bike again this morning. I went 5.0 miles and it felt good. I worked up a decent sweat and felt my legs tiring out. Its so nice to be done within 20 minutes.

Menu -
8am - eggs, peppers, onions, 2 pieces whole wheat toast (buttered), 2 cups water
11am - swiss rye krisps, carrots, 2 cups water
2pm - shake
3:30pm - pinwheels, sugar snap peas, 2 cups water
6:30pm - sloppy joes, red peppers, 2 cups water
8:30pm - bar, 2 cups water

No comments: