Wednesday, April 4, 2007

BFL - Day 3

Beginning Date: April 2, 2007
Ending Date: June 23, 2007

Day 3 -

I was quite hungry last night by the time I got to my last meal of the day. I made a shake and I realized that I'm not very satisfied with drinking a shake at the end of the night - I felt like I was missing something and I think that something is chewing and the process of bringing the food to my mouth. May sound weird, but I just felt like it was missing. So I may have to find another time during the day to have my shake... will think about that one.

I did the 20 minute exercise for life workout on the bike this morning. It is a much better workout than what we had been doing on the bike before this (the pre-set programs). I wonder why. I got my heart rate up to 190 for several minutes and this is an indication - to me - of a good workout. My legs are still very tired and sore from the stairs on Monday and it is coooold so I did the bike. My upper body is now very sore and tired from the weight lifting yesterday. I hope all of this soreness after a workout subsides after a week or so... although, again I say I like it - its the good kind of sore. The kind of sore that reminds me that I worked hard and it just feels like it is working. It feels tight, not flabby, and strong. So I'm not complaining.

Menu -
8am - eggs, toast, vegetables, 2 cups water
10:30am - cottage cheese, salsa, apple, 2 cups water
1pm - shake
3:30 pm - ranch chicken salad, lettuce, carrots, 2 cups of water
6pm - taco pasta salad, 2 cups water
8:30 - protein bar, 2 cups water

No comments: