Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 38

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 38 -

Workout: HIIT - 5.11miles in 20:00

Well, obviously by the distance i rode, my legs are tired. My hamstrings hurt! None of my other muscles hurt, but my body is tired and I could tell when I first got on - it was hard to maintain even the lowest rpms in my cycle. But I pushed it and got there. I was up to 108 rpms on my 10 minute... tired - last time it was 112 rpms that minute. It was still definitely an interval workout and was absolute a 10 for that last minute.

My right arm is hurting. Michelle thinks I might have tendonitis in my right elbow. The pain is not muscle pain, but feels like structural pain - bone or tendons/ligaments. It is on the front side of my elbow closer to my lower arm muscle. It hurts to pick up my coffee or to even open the door at times. I'm not digging this - I'm a little worried about my UBWO tomorrow and if I'm going to be able to do it and if I should do it. I don't want to take a break at all if I don't have to. I'm going to go take some tylenol and see if that helps at all.

No comments: