Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 46

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 46 -
Workout: LBWO

Great lower body workout this morning. Hit my 10's on quads and hamstrings and changed my exercises around for calves and got closer to a 10. My legs feel really strong.

Made chocolate fudge flavored pudding last night. This time I made a "double batch" for both of us to share.

1c. cottage cheese
2 tbls SF FF pudding mix
1/2c. water

Blend.

It was better than the cheesecake pudding, but could have been a little more chocolatey for my taste:) But it was good. I think this is a good, satisfying alternative to the bars at night. I was very, very full afterward.

Little by little I feel like I'm learning and changing and doing things better. My menu is much different now than it was 6 weeks ago. I've gotten so many good tips and ideas and knowledge from the tracker site and I'm able to share them with Cornbread to help him, too. I still don't think he fully believes that he can change his body they way the pictures show, but I believe he can if he puts his mind to it. Its not my journey though - I can only worry about myself and encourage him where he needs it.

No comments: