Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 43

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 43

Workout: HIIT - 5.24miles in 20:00

So I guess 5.24 miles is about my norm for HIIT at this point (with the resistance stuck at 5 like it is). I'm happy with that. Before the resistance began to stick I was hitting 5.31, 5.34 and moving up, but I would say this is good and I'm happy with it. And again - I FEEL like I'm getting a better workout than I was before. My legs burn and my butt burns by the end.

Had a very gluttonous free day yesterday where I grabbed a cookie or a piece of TJ's toffee every time I was in the kitchen. By then end of the night I felt like absolute garbage. I am so glad I don't feel like that everyday anymore. And I need to stop doing that on free days, too. One key will be for me to not buy any of it.

Today we begin hitting it hard for the next two weeks - being really strict with our diets, cutting off free day at 7pm on Sunday - no exceptions. No beer during the week. No cheating. I'm going to try to figure out where I can cut a few calories here and there throughout the day - like no cheese on my eggs. I'll probably sit down and figure out how many calories I should be eating each day and then plug my normal menu into a website to find out how many calories I am actually eating and adjust according to that. I'm hoping that Cornbread will see some significant changes in the next two weeks to motivate him to continue being strict with this. I'm not sure if I will since the end of the two weeks will be the "magic 8 week mark" that I hear so much of - many women don't start seeing significant changes until AFTER week 8... but if I can boost my progress for after week 8 at all, then by all means, I will.

I need to start thinking about how I'm going to accomplish eating on the BFL plan at the Jones regional meeting - and I need to talk to Cornbread about how strict he wants to be while we're there - that will be the end of our two weeks. Hmmm.

No comments: