Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 52

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 52 -

Workout: HIIT - 5.3 miles in 20:00

My legs were exhausted this morning from my LBWO yesterday morning. I had trouble maintaining any of the higher rpms for a minute at a time. When my 10 minute came up, I actually groaned in complaint:) It was a tough one this morning.

I'm looking forward to doing two workouts in the hotel gym. LB with machines will be very interesting, although, I may have to just go to free weights in order to hit my 10s. I'm also interested to try another piece of equipment for my HIIT while we're there. Not sure if I want to try the treadmill or an eliptical (have never done one of those before, so I'll probably do that).

I'm going to bring a cooler with me for the weekend and stock lots of cottage cheese, apples, string cheese and cucumber and tomato salad. I'm trying to decide if I should bring bars for our last meal or if I should bring a blender or if I can make a bunch of pudding ahead of time and keep it in the cooler. I think cornbread will be eating a lot of bars at his meetings, but I'd prefer to not do that if possible. And I don't want to make a shake in a shaker... I need to remember to buy some ready to drink shakes before we go.

I'm very excited to go away. I'm going to read and just hang out and do nothing and have no responsibilities for the entire weekend. I definitely, definitely need this break right now as I have had it with the fits that Georgia is throwing. Ryann has gotten better, but Georgia is trying my patience on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. I need some time to myself and I'm so excited to have 4 days away, all expenses paid:)

No comments: