Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 39

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 39 -

Workout: UBWO

My workout was so-so this morning. I think I have tennis elbow and it limits some of the kinds of exercises I can do - seemed like it limited my second exercise (my 10) mostly. So I didn't do a complete second exercise for shoulders or back. I also changed my second exercise for biceps (because I think thats what caused it to begin with - inner bicep curls) and I didn't have nearly enough weight for what I was doing and didn't reach a 10 on that. I did hit a 10 on chest and triceps, though.

My LBWO on Tuesday was so tough that I'm feeling it more now than I did yesterday. My hamstrings are sore and tight and my lower back is sore. My body is just all around tired and exhausted, especially at the end of the night.

I successfully got through the first pool party of the summer without cheating. We had Trader Joes Chili Lime Chicken burgers, whole wheat buns and cucumber tomato salad. It was easy and good enough that I will probably bring that every week. I did not have a beer, which I really wanted, but I need to stay clean and not give in during the week and think "One will be fine" because pretty soon it turns into more.

Food does not control me.

No comments: