Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 51

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 51 -

Workout: LBWO

Good workout this morning. Hit my 10s on hamstrings and calves (finally). I was close to a 10 on quads, but I'm going to say it was a 9+. I included a few extra exercises (a set of plie squats, some side abs) and still got my workout done in a good amount of time.

I felt my back almost ready to slip while doing my squats. I paid close attention to it for the rest of the workout - I can feel it, it hurts, but its not debilitating. I do need to be careful and rest it as much as I can. I don't have another LBWO until Saturday, so hopefully that will be as much rest as I need.

Still need to put together a list of food to bring with us. Am working on thinking this through.

No comments: