Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 33

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 33 -
Workout: HIIT - 5.15miles in 20:00

My legs were tired from my LBWO yesterday and you can tell by the decreased distance in my workout this morning. My rpms were 70, 75, 80, 85 and then 98 for my 10 minute. It was a decent workout, but I don't think it was a great workout and I wouldn't say that I hit a 10 at the end, unfortunately. I didn't quite realize this WHILE I was working out so I didn't kick it up a notch at the time. Now I wish I would have, but cannot go back.

I was pretty hungry last night. I don't know if I had too small of a dinner (ranch chicken salad from the efl book) or what, but I was starving. Maybe it was because I had my shake at my scheduled time of 4:00 instead of at 5:00 when it always seems to land on other days. I think I'm going to go back to the 5:00 shake as it just seems to feel a little better all the way around that way.

I cheated a little yesterday and I'm admitting it. I had an oreo cookie in the evening because I wanted one. I also had some rice krispies before my dinner (which is another reason why I wondering how I could have been hungry). This is very unusual for me - to cheat at all and especially to that extent. I have to say, though, I'm proud of myself for not going all or nothing and just giving up the entire day.

No comments: