Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 47

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 47 -

Workout: HIIT - 5.30miles in 20:00

My legs were so tired from my lbwo yesterday, but I pushed through it and I rode further than before (while the resistance has been stuck)!!! Very excited about that. My rpms for my 10 minute were up to 115-120 for the first 30 seconds then down to 110 for the second 30 seconds. It was definitely a 10 - I simply could not keep that up for any longer than I did - as it was I pushed myself for the last couple of seconds to keep it going.

This weekend I'm going to try to scale back my free day a little bit. I'm thinking about making protein pancakes for myself rather than regular pancakes - if we are able to have pancakes this weekend. I'm thinking I want to try these anyway so I should make them sometime during the week for me and Cornbread - everyone says they're so good. Anyway, I want to scale down the free day so I'm not negating all of my progress during the week. I'm also wondering if 1200 - 1300 calories each day is way too few given my general daily activity in addition to my workouts. Michelle says that I should be looking more at 1800 per day. How in the world do I find this out?

No comments: