Wednesday, August 1, 2007

STC - C2W3D17

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: HIIT - running lap: ? - forgot to time it; Sprint: changed the sprint distance, time not comparable

My legs were so sore this morning and I did NOT want to do the stairs. I was also very tired, but I kicked myself out of bed and got there and did them. I also added an additional round trip, so now I'm doing 7 sets and it takes 20:00 to do the stairs and then whatever additional to walk to the stairs and to sprint back to the car.

I've been doing good with eating clean. I'm continuing to eat well, had a couple of strawberries yesterday that were not planned (like 3), but I'm not too worried about that - its the handful of chips or a cracker here and there that I'm worried about.

I'm hoping to see great changes with this challenge and if I continue this pattern of clean eating and working out I should definitely see some.

No comments: