Tuesday, September 18, 2007

STC - C2W10D72

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: 25:00 on the treadmill. HIIT
2 mile: 22:50
Total distance: 2.139
Speeds: 3.8/5.2/5.8/6.3/9.2
Total time: 25:00

Overslept this morning so I didn't get the additional 15:00 minutes of walking in. I may do it yet tonight since Dave will be lifting tonight after the girls go to bed. Running felt okay - HIIT is tough because the speeds are higher for shorter periods of time and the recovery time is less.

Everything is going well. I can't seem to manage to figure out how to eat my activity points, though. I want to eat clean while doing WW so I don't want to add a dish of ice cream at night or some cookies here and there to get my additional 3-5 points. I'm going to have to try to figure this out. Perhaps make my portions a little bigger or add a banana along with my shake in the afternoon.

No comments: