Friday, September 14, 2007

STC - C2W9D61

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: Run and walk on treadmill - couch to 5k & 15 minutes additional
2miles: 26:37
total: 2.908
total time: 40:00

Trying to decide if I want to lift this afternoon and tomorrow morning or just tomorrow morning.

Weighed myself this morning. Still at 133.2. I'm getting severely discouraged by this whole situation. Now weight watchers doesn't even work for me? What is the fricken deal? Maybe I need to be eating my activity points in addition to my regular daily points. I don't know. I'm just really sick of trying so hard and losing nothing - its not even that I'm losing slowly... I'm just losing nothing.

I go back and forth between thinking that maybe I'm not eating enough - but then when I increased my calories that didn't do anything either. I cannot believe that I'm one of those people that is going to say "I've been struggling to lose these last 15-20 pounds for the last 6 months." But when people normally say that, I believe that the struggle lies in their diet (cheating) and lack of exercise. Clearly that is not my issue - why have I been working this hard and am still struggling to lose these last 15-20 pounds?

I think I need to quit the weight lifting portion and just go back to what I had done before on WW. I'm going to think that through over the weekend. This is just crazy.

No comments: