Thursday, September 6, 2007

STC - C2W8D53

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: Steady State running - couch to 5k: run 90 sec, walk 2 minutes.
2 miles: 26:32
Total distance: 2.673 miles
Total Time: 35:00
Speeds: 3.8 & 5.8 (last running minute at 7.0)

These runs are good for me. I need to take it at a slower pace and try to increase my endurance, so doing the steady state cardio is good for me. And I need to occupy my time with changing speeds every so often.

My eating has been good. I've stuck with 21 points for each day. I'm not missing out on those additional calories that I was eating before. I'm hoping that this change makes a difference - my mental game is totally wacked out right now and I need something to get me back in.

I often wish I could just be happy weighing 135 pounds because I can maintain that weight very easily - I can maintain it when I'm not paying any attention to what I'm eating and I can maintain it when I'm doing BFFM. I would be happy at 135 pounds if I saw any other changes happening. If I noticed a difference in my photos or if any of my measurements had changed, I could be happy at 135. But those things weren't happening. I think I need to just drop some weight and then I can concentrate more fully on toning up and getting some muscle definition and really lowering my bodyfat.

I may take a day off from lifting today. Haven't decided. Can't decide if I want to go to the grocery store this afternoon while the girls are at school or stay home. We'll have to see how it goes. I do think I need a day off from 2 a days. Then I'll run and lift again tomorrow and just lift on Saturday... maybe I'll run again on Sunday, who knows.

I am going to lose 20 pounds before the end of the year. I WILL. I have enough time. I've done 24 weeks of training myself to eat clean. I can do this.

No comments: