Thursday, September 13, 2007

STC - C2W9D60

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: HIIT on the treadmill & 15 minutes of walking at a 5% incline
2 miles: 23:59
Total distance: 2.689 (I think)
Total time: 35:00
Speeds: 3.7, 5.2, 5.8, 6.3, 9.0, 9.2

Running was good this morning. HIIT kicks my bum in a serious way - that last minute makes me want to cry - 2 minutes before I even get there.

Eating has been good, but I've caught myself cheating a little here and there - you know just one little cookie that won't even equal 1/2 a point, or just a few goldfish crackers. I need to end that - I never cheated when I was doing just BFL, I need to get back to that. I've also decreased my water consumption because I was just sick of spending so much time going to the bathroom. So I'm aiming for 128oz a day instead of 160oz.

Can't decide if I want to weigh in on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Officially on WW.com I weigh in on Monday, but I use my weight from the weekend. We're going to a white sox game on Friday night, but I don't plan to eat much of the ballpark food... however, Dave got tickets that include passes into the Stadium Club restaurant, so we might go see what we can find there for dinner. Saturday night we're going out for dinner with Doug, Jenny & Doug's mom. We're going somewhere downtown and then they're going on to a jazz club. I'm going to have to be careful with my choices over the weekend so I don't mess up whatever progress I've made.

And if, after going back to weight watchers, I am not below 133 this weekend, I predict life will be unpleasant. I'm sick of working so hard at this - I just want the weight to melt off.

No comments: