Tuesday, September 11, 2007

STC - C2W9D58

Summer Tracker Challenge
Beginning Date: July 16, 2007
Ending Date: October 7, 2007

Workout: 20:00 HIIT, 15:00 walking at 5% incline
2 mile: 24. 16
total distance: 2.680 miles
total time: 35:00

I have some weird kind of stomach pains going on right now - have been since yesterday. Of course since I can't fully explain what they are and how they feel, I've decided that I must have some sort of parasite from eating tomatos right out of my garden. I've seen some stuff crawling and flying around the garden that make me believe that I must have eaten some eggs or something... mmm. yummy - can't wait to chop those tomatos for my eggs this morning.

The stomach pains are also affecting my back so its all around nice right now.

My run was good. I slowed the speed down a tad bit again in order to help my endurance - I really think it helps. It just feels better while I'm running - I'm not miserable the entire time. I will work myself up again, but for now, I need to take it a little slower.

No comments: