Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Day 10

Beginning Date - April 30, 2007
Ending Date - July 20, 2007

Day 10 -

Did my HIIT this morning on the bike. I biked 5.23 miles in 20:00 - its apparent by my time that my legs were tired. It was a lot harder today as my legs were so sore and tired from my LBWO yesterday. It was a lot harder.

Yesterday I found a profile on the bfl tracker website that closely resembles my body type and my measurements. She's 5'2", began at 145 (10lbs more than me) and looks to have a very similar body as I do. Over the course of 3 or 4 challenges she got down to 118 and 19% body fat and looked amazing. She then had a year off and got back up to 148 lbs and is restarting. In looking at her progress log, she seems to lose a lot of weight each week - like 5lbs the first week, in this last challenge she lost 15 lbs in 6 weeks after a year of inactivity and laziness (her words). I don't know how to do that, but whatever works for her. Anyway, it was really encouraging to me to see her transformation knowing that she is physically very similar to me. If she can get to a size 2 and not have big huge thighs at the end of this, then I can, too. It takes determination, committment and faith.

No comments: