Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 11

Beginning Date - April 30, 2007
Ending Date - July 20, 2007

Day 11 -

Did my UBWO this morning and hit some 10's. My arms are like jelly right now. I'm going to switch up my exercises next week as I'm not convinced that the little pull down dealy is the most effective way to do some of these. I also read on the tracker forum that multi-muscle exercises are better than single - so instead of doing bench press for my main chest exercise, I should do butterflies and then bench press. Its also nice to change things up a bit once in a while.

Other than that, things are going well. I was telling Cornbread last night that my sugar cravings are gone - I haven't touched or wanted to touch a piece of chocolate since the second free day. I enjoy a cookie here and there on free day, but I'm not feeling like they are staring at me every time I open the cupboard anymore. When I've done weight watchers in the past I have needed to have a couple of m&m's every day - just 5 and thats it - but I have not needed that at all through this. This is a good thing - especially since there are two pieces of cheesecake sitting in my refrigerator right now! They aren't tempting me,which is amazing!

No comments: