Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 26

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 26 -

Workout: HIIT - 5.20 miles in 20:00

I increased my rpms by 5 today so I was doing 70, 75, 80, 85 (Wednesday I did 65, 70, 75, 80). I think this worked out better - I felt it was a better workout than Wednesday, my heartrate was up and I went a further distance. I think I need to try to increase this next week as well to 75, 80,85, 90 - I know that is going to be hard since it is already difficult to maintain 85 rpms for a full minute at times. My 10 minute was between 95 & 100 rpms.

By the end of every week, my eating gets a little worse. I haven't cheated in any major way, but I want to so badly. Yesterday afternoon I looked at the cookies in the cupboard and was going to grab one because I wanted to and I was sick of not being able to eat what I wanted, but then I reminded myself that I could have one on Sunday and closed the cupboard. Good for me:)

I did the 3 oz tuna packet yesterday. It was probably a better portion size for me so I will have to stick with that. I added a little bit of caesar dressing and some salt and pepper and had it on a light rye Wasa cracker. It was okay. I have yet to find the perfect thing to add to the tuna to make it enjoyable. I tried it with mayo the other day and put it in a salsa pita - the tuna with mayo made me want to vomit, but since I refuse to waste food by throwing it away, I reminded myself that it was "fuel" and choked it down - the pita made it a little better actually. I really want to enjoy it, I just can't figure out how exactly to do it.

No comments: