Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day 23

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 23 -

Workout: LBWO

Got my workout done in 48 minutes this morning - thats pretty quick compared to most other days. I think I'm getting a better handle on my calves. I did one leg raises and then used the barbell to lift 50lbs in angled calf raises. I don't think I hit a 10 on that, but it is at least harder than previous exercises. I think the one leg raises really make a huge difference. I also used flat weights under my toes for my squats - that makes a huge difference, too. Wow. I could feel the squats before, but this was more intense than that. You're supposed to place your weight on your heels while doing squats and by putting the weight under your toes you have no other option.

I have been working out really hard with the weights. I'm really hoping to see some - even small - changes this weekend when I measure and take pictures.

No comments: