Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 3

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 3 -

Another good day yesterday. I survived the tuna once again and it really wasn't too bad. I am using whole chunk tuna in water, I added some salt, pepper and chili powder and had it on rye krisps. It wasn't bad. I'm not going to go so far as to say that I enjoyed it, but I didn't gag. I was looking at the nutrition label and it really is a great food - 15g of protein per serving (I think I have 2.5 servings at lunch (1 can) and there is almost 0 carbs, no sugar (obviously) and it is fish so it has the omega 3 fatty acids that are so good for us.

I made the oriental chicken salad from the EFL book yesterday. It was alright. Instead of putting the chow mein noodles on it for carbs I put it in a whole wheat pita. I probably should have only eaten half of a pita, but I chose to eat a whole pita. It was okay - not spectacular, but not horrible. Too bad it is on the menu for the rest of the year:)

Did my HIIT this morning on the bike. I went 5.38 miles in 20:00. It is really cool to see improvement with every cardio session. Even if it is only .10 of a mile, its cool to see improvement. It means that my legs are getting stronger and I am pushing harder with every workout.

No comments: