Friday, May 4, 2007

Day 5

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 5 -

I've been kind of perusing the body for life tracker website for a few days. Looking at peoples' photos and their progress logs. I am amazed at some of these women and the things they are accomplishing and the difference in the way they feel about themselves. Yesterday I read one woman's profile/progress log who began her BFL challenges at 46 years old with lots of health problems and pain (fibromyalgia among other things). The more she did BFL, the better she felt - healthwise. Her pain went away and within a few months she no longer needed to take the 22 pills that she had been taking every day. And she didn't have a whole lot of weight to lose. I read about another woman who was 52 when she began and she completed a year of BFL just recently. Her transformation in the photos was pretty incredible. I guess in reading these things, I am feeling like if they can do it, so can I. If a 52 year old woman who had fat, flabby skin can firm up the way she did - then I can try to firm up, too. I want to see how different I look on my 32nd birthday. I'm hoping that I will have amazing results to share, too.

I did my HIIT this morning. Rode 5.35 miles on the bike in 20:00. I could tell that I was tired and that my legs were tired. I really pushed it in the end so I could at least get close to my previous distances.

I think I am getting a cold. Last night my throat was pretty scratchy and this morning I can feel some post nasal drip going on in the back of my throat. I haven't had a cold in a long, long time. I hope this doesn't sidetrack me.

No comments: