Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 15

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 15 -

Did my HIIT this morning. 5.31 miles in 20:00. Definitely hit a 10 on minute 18.

I had a rough eating period last Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On Thursday I ended up being so busy throughout the day that I skipped 3 meals and my dinner meal was not spectacular - I grabbed something out of the fridge when I got home from nathan's play at 9:45 (leftover chicken nuggets and french fries), then I was still hungry so I had a bar before I went to bed. Missed all of my meals between breakfast and dinner.

Friday we went to Doug's graduation at UIC - had to be downtown by 8:30am with 3 children. Ugh. We made it. Had breakfast, but then missed our mid morning meal, went out for lunch where I had a huge grilled chicken salad with a tiny bit of ranch dressing. It had a couple of tortilla strips (that would be the extent of the carbs for the meal), avocado (shared with Georgia) and some cheese. And I had a beer. Not the best meal, but probably my best option on the menu. Since it was so huge and I ate it all, I considered it my mid morning meal, my lunch and my mid afternoon meal. I don't even remember how I did for the rest of the day.

Saturday we drove to Detroit for the weekend. Left in the morning after having a good breakfast. Had to stop at Target and while I was there I figured we should have some decent food in the car for our mid morning and lunch. It was tough - its not a super Target, so I could only get what they had... I ended up with Beef Jerkey and whole wheat english muffins. Not too bad, but not the best. Then we each had a bar for lunch and really didn't eat anything again until around 6:30 when free day began.

Saturday night began freeday. Big, huge steak, cheesy potatoes, corn on the cob for dinner. Hung out with Mike and Cara - beer and cheesecake bites. Mmmm. Sunday was whatever - big dinner after church and garbage in the car on the way home.

I'm sick of free day. They hadn't been that bad until this weekend. Oh well - at least we had a special reason and great people to share it all with.

I need to buckle down with my eating. Making sure that I get the correct portion sizes and eat a little cleaner than I have been.

No comments: