Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 32

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 32 -
Workout: LBWO

I"m having a really difficult time hitting my 10's on my lower body exercises.

Quads: I do pretty heavy squats for quads, but then for my second exercise - which is supposed to be the 10 - I can only get 55lbs on the weight bench- I cannot fit more weights on it for the quad lifts. I've increased my squat weights, but it hasn't gotten me back to the 10 point on the lifts.

Hamstrings: I'm doing romanian deadlifts for my first/main exercise. I'm not sure if I'm using the proper form and am going to have to go on a website to investigate more. My second exercise is curls and I've increased my weight on that the last few workouts. Today I curled 27 pounds and I did 15 reps in order to get to my 10.

Calves: I have yet to reach a 10 for this muscle. I've been doing the one leg calf raises on the stair for my main exercise. I've increased my weights and felt like I was doing a 9+ to a 10 on my second set of 12 reps. Then I did angled calf raises for the second exercise and used 65 pounds and hardly felt it. Either I'm not using proper form or I'm doing something else wrong, because I should be at least feeling something at 65 lbs.

Abs: Not interested in reaching a 10 on this:) On the tracker website this is where so many people focus and thats great, I just have no desire at this point to do a million crunches to get there. Maybe I will in the future, but for now I don't. I hate crunches.

No comments: