Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day 20

Beginning Date: April 30, 2007
Ending Date: July 20, 2007

Day 20 -

Workout: UBWO

Not much to say on this today. I need to continue to eat clean until after church - it is going to be hard since my in-laws are going to be in town. I find that getting all of my meals in on Saturdays is difficult. I also find it an easy time to excuse poor eating. I need to stay on track today and make sure I don't overdo it over the weekend. I need to remember that I'm not obligated to eat like a hog on my free day, but that it is the one day that I don't have to be worried about what I eat. We are having pizza and ice cream cake for Ryann's birthday tonight and then are going to a birthday luncheon for Uncle Floyd tomorrow. I don't have to cram in a bunch of cookies and candies in addition to that - although it is okay to have one here and there, it is not okay to make decisions to get them just because I can and I won't be able to tomorrow.

No comments: