Tuesday, November 6, 2007

C3W4D23

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: HIIT on the bike
Distance: 8.0 miles
Time: 31:00

Workout was good. I have a new book on cd: Little Women. I decided that this will be a good opportunity for me to read some classic literature - is Little Women a classic? Anyway, it sounds like it will be a good book.

My legs were sore and tired from an awesome leg workout yesterday afternoon and I felt like I had to really push myself to pedal in the proper rpms this morning. The burn was almost immediate - I love feeling that burn in my bum - it means that I'm working those muscles (and they need to be worked:)

I weighed myself this morning. I had weighed yesterday, but showed a loss of only .2lbs (132.0). However, I hardly drank any water over the weekend, so I wanted to drink a full gallon yesterday - rehydrate myself - and weigh again this morning. I had to jump on and off the scale a few times to believe what I was seeing - 130.6! Wow! That is definitely the lowest I've seen since being pregnant with Georgia. I'm really happy!

I also tried measureing my BF% yesterday and this morning and my readings were so inconsistent I have a hard time knowing what it actuallly is. The most consistent number that came up was 10mm (21.02%), which would be down almost 1.5% from last week - that just doesn't seem quite right... I'm going to have to continue to work on that.

I'm really happy with how things are going. My workouts are good - I feel great after I've run, I feel a burn after I do the bike and I am killing myself with the weight lifting like never before. I am increasing reps or weight with every exercise with every workout. This rocks!

This afternoon will be biceps/triceps.