Friday, November 30, 2007

C3W7D47

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: C25k
3 miles: 38:30
Distance: 4.0 miles
Time: 51:17
Speeds: 3.9/5.5/5.2

My run was good this morning. I struggled to get up and get down there. I felt so tired - not physically this time, more like I hadn't had enough sleep - and I just didn't feel like running. But I kicked myself out of bed and found my way to the treadmill. I had the last disc of Little Women to look forward to:)

My left calf hurt in a different way today. I dont' understand what is going on with that leg. It felt more like muscle tenderness today, not further in as it usually does.

Yesterday I did half of my back/chest workout on the new gym. I think I'm going to enjoy this. It should make my workouts quicker for sure, which will be nice. I also think that the variety of exercises for larger muscles like back, chest and legs is going to be bigger.

Today I will do shoulders and maybe abs this afternoon.