Wednesday, November 28, 2007

C3W7D45

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: C25k
3mile: 38:39
distance: 4.0 miles
time: 51:27
program: W1/4mi, J1/4mi, W1/8mi, J1/2mi - repeat 2 1/2 times

Running was good today although my left calf/ankle was pretty sore. I didn't feel good at all when I woke up - over tired, body was sore, slight headache and congested sinuses. I got up anyway and dragged myself downstairs and I'm glad I did. I felt good while I was running - other than the leg issue. Again, I feel I made the right decision to start over.

We had our new gym assembled yesterday - it took all day. They were here from 11-4:45. Much longer than they (and we) anticipated. Dave tried it out this morning already and I think I'm going to wait until next week before I start doing a lot of work on it. I want to finish out this week on the workouts I've been doing and then over the weekend I will design an entire new workout schedule.

I didn't get triceps and biceps done yesterday because the assemblers were here. I felt like I had so much time on my hands while the girls were at school - I got the whole house cleaned! I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to just skip that workout this week or do it this afternoon.