Monday, November 26, 2007

C3W7D43

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: C25k
distance: 4.00 miles
time: 51:42
Program: w1/4mi, J1/4mi, w1/8mi, J1/2mi - repeated 3 1/2 times

Running was actually really good today. I felt great while I was running and I feel good now. I think it was really good that I went back to the C25k and started over - mentally I needed it. Physically, too, I think.

I weighed myself and did BF this morning, but I'm going to wait to take final numbers until tomorrow. I will also do pictures tomorrow - I want to give myself a day to rehydrate after a loooong weekend of not drinking nearly enough water. I really need to get better about that.

I did okay this weekend in terms of eating. I didn't stay totally clean, but I definitely did not overindulge or have an all out feast. The worst of it was probably Saturday night - Dave and I went out for Chinese and then shared a Cookie Monster at Cheddar's afterward. Other than that, though, I didn't do too badly considering how long the weekend was.

We bought a new home gym yesterday. I saw an ad in the Sunday Tribune for one at MC Sports - normally $1500 on sale for $500 on Sunday and Monday. We flew over there and checked it out. We debated between the one we ended up getting and a smith machine for a while. I think we both wanted the smith machine, but ultimately chose this one because it has an assisted squat station, which I desperately need for my back. It also has an electronic personal trainer and we can do calf raises on the squat station. I'm very, very excited about it and I know Dave is too. This is holding us off from having to join a gym for a long time, I think. And it was only $500 - huge steal! We're having someone assemble it for us so we have to wait for that, but hopefully by next week we'll have it all ready to go.