Thursday, November 22, 2007

C3W6D39

Challenge 3
Beginning Date: October 15, 2007
Ending Date: January 6, 2008

Workout: HIIT on the bike
distance: 8.22 miles
time: 31:00

I really kicked it in the bum this morning, holy cow - thats the longest distance I've gone so far while doing 30:00 HIIT on the bike.

Today is Thanksgiving. We are driving up to Michigan to have it with the Wiersma family. It was actually the year to spend with Dave's family, but since we can't afford to go out to Virginia and they aren't coming here, we've begged our way into my family's dinner. Aunt Sandy is cooking so it should be interesting - it won't just be your standard midwest Thanksgiving fare. I'm looking forward to the meal and the afternoon and evening. I'm glad I lifted yesterday so I don't have to worry about not doing so today. Tomorrow I'll miss a running session, but we're going downtown in the evening to see the tree and the windows, so I'll get some walking in. I'll also have to find time to do shoulders and abs tomorrow - shouldn't be a problem.

Pictures on are Monday so I need to have a good weekend.